How We Handle Your Insured
- Insured is contacted immediately upon receipt of instructions from yourselves, unless instructed otherwise.
- We will explain the following procedure to the Insured.
- Upon arriving at address to make our expert evaluation, our loss coordinator will explain fully our ´step by step procedure´ to the Insured detailing every step of our restoration process, answering any questions and addressing any concerns the Insured may quite rightly have. Also the loss coordinator will examine the loss with the insured and / or the loss adjuster to make sure only affected garments are removed for restoration services and to go over any speacial instructions.
- We will ask the householder to put aside an emergency bag which will consist of garments he / she require urgently. We will process these items and return to customer as soon as possible.
- Garments can be listed on site if required and inventoried according to the rooms where they belong, so that items will be returned to their proper places.
- Drapes and curtains are examined to determine whether they are best taken down and brought to our plant to clean or it may be in some cases better to be cleaned onsite by one of our professional drapery technicians. In the event that the drapes are taken down for cleaning, We will re-hang and re-steam them on site for perfection.
- In cases when we are not able to inventory on site We will bag and bring all the damaged items bag to our factory where we will itemise in the priority items for an immediate turn around to accommodate your insured. Meanwhile we will itemise the remaining items in order to provide the adjusters an accurate estimate in order to set their reserves.
- We will send the Insured a copy of our inventory and in the case where we list on site we will leave a copy with the customer.
- We will deliver their Garments and household fabrics to any specified address, whether it a hotel, a temprorary home or to their original Home.
- Long term storage is always available.
- Direct billing to insurance adjuster / agents
- NO CHARGE for garments that cannot be restored to their original pre-incident condition